Thursday, July 26, 2007

Accounting Update

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you all for your support. I have already received a huge response. You are the best...

I apologize if you received multiple e-mails from me (I had an e-mail glitch).

I wanted to clear-up a couple complicated matters about this new wine venture in Israel:

1. Accounting- By sending a check to me for the amount of bottles that you want, you are essentially investing seed money in my wine making project. I will use the money you send me, to make the wine (buy the raw materials) and then pay you back in wine. By buying stocks in wine, you aren't really buying the wine at this time. In June, 2009 I will work out the tax, shipping and laws involved in getting the wine to you.

2. I am really excited about this project. I am going to be in Israel this summer and then racing back to Napa for the harvest there. My Father-in-Law, Samy Aroyo will be 'babysitting' our barrels while I am gone.. I plan to get back soon after harvest to supervise the barrels. Please visit the website (www.israelwine.blogspot.com) to see how the wine is doing...

3. I am working on the first ever, boutique Israeli Wine Club. Look out for e-mails about that.

4. We need a label and name for our wine!!! Please post your ideas on the blog comments section (www.israelwine.blogspot.com)


Hope you can make it to the Harvest Party. I look forward to interacting on the blog site.

Thanks again,

Ari

No comments: