Sunday, August 19, 2007

Arrived in Israel

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks again for your support. The harvest is moving forward. I bought all the supplies and flew around the world with my 'pakal wine' (wine kit). Some thought it looked more like a traveling Meth Lab (see photos on blog), but somehow, it made it all the way over. Our flight was a bit delayed with an emergency landing in London, but we made it to Israel safe (and very tired), just in time to start making wine. As soon as we landed, I headed out to the vineyards to taste the Sauvignon Blanc. It is going to be ready to pick this Sunday.

Now that I have a good internet connection, I will be updating the blog more often. Please take a look if you are interested in any of the details or want to see how things are coming along. Most of the wine is already sold, so if you are still interested in getting some, let me know right away!!!

Write me with any questions.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ari

No comments: